Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day of Fun With Friends


Today we watched some of our friends because their mom had some surgery. We first went to one our favorite parks, where they decided to be ninjas.


Okay, maybe the boys only were ninjas.


But they all freaked when they saw all the bugs on the tree.


They raced.



It is the summer and we are in Texas, which means it was hot.


So, we went back to the house and went swimming...for a long time.



Then we played  the dance game, as we call it. Others may call it "Just Dance".





After we played with toys, I told them it was time to go home. Flashback to when I picked up the kids from their house. Caden told me that he had to be home by 5 because he had a play date. That is when his neighbor gets home from day care. Back to the story...I told them it was time to go home so that we could get home by 5. Five year old Caden said, "Oh, I can cancel my other play date. I can stay here."

No comments:

Post a Comment