Sunday, July 20, 2014

Who Loves to Dance? I love mysefl?

The boys love to play "Just Dance" on the kinetic.  Michelle and I keeping saying we need to record them prancing around the room......but then we don't.  Well, I took one for the team and recorded the boys trying to follow the dance moves on the game.

So, here is a video compilation of the boys (and Michelle on the left) dancing the night away.  Hope you like it.

Who Loves to dance?


I normally put Dylan to bed at night, and after either a short video, a story, or a book, I end with giving him and kiss and asking him....
"Dylan, who loves you?"
Without exception, he responds with "Mom" first.
I then ask him, "who else?"
He then says, Dad and Blakey.  The other day he surprisingly ended up adding "Dylan" to his list.  Then he stops and looks at me, gets a very confused look on his face and laughs and says, "I love myself? That's funny!"

I giggled all the way back to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment