Monday, November 16, 2015

Blake's Tournament


Saturday and Sunday Blake's  team was in a tournament. We didn't find out the times until Wednesday. First game was on Saturday at 10:15. Awesome, I had a baptism (a convert baptism of primary kids so I didn't plan it) at the same time. So, I called me counselor and she was able to go for me and speak in my place.

It was chilly but the wind made it cold. So Blake's team soundly destroyed all the teams the entire season. Well, the tournament had kids from around DFW and they were no joke. We did not win game 1.



Here is game 2, which was later in the afternoon at 3:15. They also didn't win this one.






Coach Michelle brought cookies afterwards.

Here is Blake with Coach Jake. Blake didn't participate in Sunday's game, so we got a picture with Coach on Saturday. He had a great team and Blake really enjoyed soccer. He was terrified to play because he thought he was going to get hurt. He has no fear when he is pounding on his brother at home....I don't get it. Anyway, he wants to keep playing. The team wants to stay together for Spring, which starts in March--brrrr. Good job Dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment