Thursday, November 5, 2015

Friday Fun



Thursday, Grandma and Grandpa took Dylan to the movies while I went and helped at Blake's school. It was fun to get to know the kids that I didn't know. Blake loved that I was there. His teacher only has helpers come in on Tuesday and Thursday which are both days that Dylan doesn't have school, so it was fun that Grandma and Grandpa were able to play with Dylan so that I could go.

Thursday night was busy so it was nice to have more hands. I had an Activity Days party to go to and then a Stake meeting. Aaron and the gang went to Blake's soccer practice, then Aaron had a presidency meeting. Aaron and I were able to make it to both our meetings because we had some helpers.

Friday we went shopping. Dylan and Grandpa went to Cabella's while Grandpa and I looked at clothing stores. When we picked them up, Dylan had to show us the cool stuff in the store. He was very excited to show us.



That night, Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids while Aaron and I went out on a date. We found a groupon deal for another room escape. No one had ever escaped the room and we didn't get out either. We did get the farthest. The clue that we were stuck on was pretty tricky. They told us the solution afterwards and well, I don't think we would've ever gotten it. Oh well, it was still fun. We then went and got some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment