Monday, November 16, 2015

Dylan's Final Soccer Game of the Season


Last Tuesday night was Dylan's last game for the season. It was a make up game. They were so excited because they got to play at night, which meant the lights were on. Dylan played the entire game. Let me restate that, he was on the field the entire game, but the first 2 quarters he was kind of in lala land. He was dancing, etc. I realized that he was doing it because I was filming him. So, I stopped filming him and he was back in the game.



They had such a patient coach.

But I did pull my camera out in time.

He got one goal....



and then another. He is giving his coach a high 5.

This is him running over to me holding up 2 fingers because he did get his 2 goals. (This is the amount of goals that he said he would get before his game started).

Afterwards, he got a trophy. Wow, did that make his night. He put the trophy under his bed that night.

Dylan, Tala, Clara and Daria (Sanders and Carter weren't there). Team Hot Shots 2015.


The team with Coach Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment