Monday, November 16, 2015

Thanksgiving Feast with Blake


Last Thursday Aaron was able to sneak away from work and join us for Blake's Thanksgiving Feast at his school. Tons of parents and grandparents were there. It was fun to see lots of people. I had told Blake that it was just going to be Dylan and I since Aaron had to work. He was so happy to see Aaron.

This picture pretty much sums up Dylan. Silly kid. Notice his arm. He had to get his lab work done earlier that morning. They usually take 1 vial, but we needed a couple other things tested too, so it was 2 vials. He asked me as we were walking in if it was okay to cry...I said only if it hurt. He did cry. He didn't mind the needle, he just hates the tourniquet. He did not let me take the bandage off until bath time. Later this week we go for his ultrasound which he has to be fasting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment