Monday, April 25, 2016

Dylan's Fun Run


Last week was busy. Monday I went in for my annual physical. After the physical I went to have lunch with some friends, but was a little early, so I had time to run into a store and I finally found an ottoman that I liked. I have a problem...it takes me forever to find furniture that I like. I don't buy it until I love it and it is a good price. Anyway, happy to cross that off the list.

Wednesday, I went over to train the person who has taking over as the primary president. After that I went to Dylan's school for his Fun Run. It rained all last week--okay, a lot of last week so they had the run inside. His class is so cute. Dylan was awesome! That kid smoked everyone..but then his teacher reminded him that he needed to get some water, so he stopped every other lap to get water.



Proof--water break #10 (or so).


He ran most of it with his buddy, Paxton. Dylan loves Paxton, but Paxton always tries to give him a hug good bye at the end of school and Dylan doesn't want any of that.




They got a donut and ice cream after the run...and medals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment