Monday, April 4, 2016

Park Fun


This past week was busy. We did lots of yard work. Tuesday we went to the library and then had our lunch with friends. Then Aaron asked if his team who was in town come over for dinner, so that night we had 7 guests over for dinner. It was fun to meet them. Aaron and I also saw Batman vs. Superman last week. I did my VT and visits of the new families and tried to get all my ducks in a row for all these changes. Thursday, after some visits, we meet with our friends for a playdate at the park since it was a nice day. Of course Dylan just played with Beckett. Beckett's brother got tired, so his mom took him home and Beckett stayed with us to play.


Then he came to our house. The kids are so anxious for the pool to warm up.



Later Dylan was walking around with his cell phone. (one that is broken and he plays with). He would say, "Um, please be less loud, I am on a phone call." The things they learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment