Thursday, April 14, 2016

Play Street Museum


Last Thursday we went with some friends to a place called Play Street Museum. The kids loved the place. It is smaller, but still had plenty for them to do and I loved it because it was about 7 minutes from our house.



A little ice cream parlor.






Huge hit--milking the cow. (Water comes out)



I didn't get many pictures, especially with his friends, but here are Beckett and Ledger. Khloe was also there.




Us moms thought this was so clever. Remember Lite Brites? This is a huge one...so no tiny pieces for kids to choke on.


Dylan took my camera again when we got home and took a picture of the pinch pot that he made the day before at school.

That night we had Dylan's soccer practice. While Dylan practiced, Blake and I ran laps around the field. A couple nights before, I had put them to bed, but I could hear Blake jumping around in his room. What was he doing? Well, he was exercising. Doing squats, crunches, burpees, etc. He did it again on Wednesday night. He had soccer practice for an hour both those nights, but apparently he wants more, so we ran. I thought it was hilarious because well, I wasn't expecting that at all and also it made me realize that they would probably really like us to follow through on our idea of making the guest bedroom into an exercise room...but leave a bed for when we have guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment