Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Caryn and Landon's Wedding


One of the reasons  for my trip to CA was to see my cousin Caryn get married. They were sealed in Newport Beach Temple in the morning. The sealing was pretty cool.




My cousins Caryn and Andrew.



With my Aunt Lyn and Uncle Carl.

We grew up close to the family so we saw them a lot. It was great to be able to be there for the sealing and festivities. I am so happy for Caryn!




After pictures, we headed over to the stake center for some food. My Grandma turned 95 the following Monday (another reason for my trip). Because of the wedding and the birthday, all of my Grandma's kids were there. Only 2 live near Grandma. Here are my mom, Aunt Jenni (who lives in Florida), Grandma, and Uncle Ken (lives in Utah).


Aunt Marsha (Louisiana..married to Charlie) and Aunt Candy (in Utah..married to Jeff)


My brother James and his wife Shannon.


Uncle Jeff and Uncle Charlie.


After the lunch, we went over to my Grandma's house and hung out for awhile. Then we headed over to the reception. I didn't get many pictures because my Aunt Jenni took a lot and she is pretty great. I'll post some more once I get my hands on them.




I took this to show to the boys to make them jealous.




My parents. They celebrated their 43rd anniversary on Valentines's Day.


My dad, brother David, Sarah and brother Robert, Shannon and brother James. David's wife was at a basketball practice with her kiddos.


Then we sent them off and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment