Wednesday, February 27, 2019

David's Birthday Party


Saturday morning my dad found this frog in their pool. They got sooo much rain and it was pretty chilly there.


Then we headed to Robert and Sarah's house for a surprise party for David. He turned 40 earlier in the week so we had the party at Rob's since I hadn't seen his new place.

He is super handy and built this patio. The bench lifts up even. It looks really nice. He isn't finished, but it looks great so far.

Rob and Sarah.


My nephews, Seth and Kaleb.


David and Kristi.


James and Shannon.

It was fun to visit with everyone and to celebrate David's birthday...and see the new house.

We then headed back (they live about an hour from my parents' house), then I went to dinner with my friends, Shaylyn and Lisa. We went to Cafe Rio. So good! We visited for a long time, but it was so much fun. I miss them! Our friend Kelly was supposed to come...she used to live in CA and we would all hang out together, then they moved back East and her husband worked in NYC. He just made partner so now  they are moving back to CA. They came out for the weekend, but schedules didn't work out for me to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment