Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Ikea


Friday we got a lot of rain, so they canceled the soccer games on Saturday even though it turned out to be a pretty nice day. Blake and I did Scouting for Food while Aaron and Dylan went to Teacher/Priest basketball since Aaron was a coach. After scouting for food, Blake and I went running because Blake is going to run in a 5k with my dad while they are out in April. 

Then we ate, then headed to Ikea. My nephew had a really cool display case for legos that they got at Ikea so we wanted to get it. We found it--a different color. The boys really like Ikea and so do I. Since the lego store was right next to Ikea, we checked it out, then headed home, ate dinner and then started to assemble it. Hmmm..maybe I should take a picture sometime. We finished it on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment