Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sunday Dinner


Sunday morning my parents and I went on a long walk, then we ate and went to church. After church the family came over for a dinner. 

Here is Grandma with her 6 kids.


My Aunt Candy put together several videos of Grandma and pictures with Grandma. Candy is really good at editing pictures.

We saw an interview with my Grandma and her sisters (maybe this happened after her brother died because he wasn't there). They talked about growing up, which I had heard a lot of the stories, but  fun to hear the new ones. My Grandma was born in Germany. Her mom was around the one millionth person to be baptized in 1901 (I  think that was the year). My great grandpa moved to USA while my great grandma was 6 months pregnant with my grandma. They moved 18 months later to USA via Ellis Island, so my great grandpa wasn't there for my grandma's birth. I didn't know this.

Anyway, there was some footage of Disneyland from the 1950s. Cool to see.


My dad had this...what the Disneyland tickets used to look like. The famous E ticket. How much was it? That's what I was wondering...$6.75. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment