Monday, February 11, 2019

Helping Make Brownies


Yesterday Dylan helped me make brownies to take over to our friends house for our ministering game night. We also brought lemon bars. There were 4 families. We played reverse charades. It was a lot of fun.


Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we had wonderful weather--in the 70s folks. I was running in shorts and short sleeved shirts. Crazy right? But it confused the plants and the animals. Our neighbors tulips started to bloom. Then Tuesday on my walk to get the boys from school I saw a snake--it thought it was done hibernating. Then later that night the boys helped me do some yard work and I saw 2 more snakes. Grrrr. Then Thursday morning, I started my run at 71 degrees, by the time I got home it was 15 degrees cooler, then dropped another 10 degrees in the next hour. Friday morning it was 9 degrees. Crazy change right? The thing I was happy about though was that it got rid of this snakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment