Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Camping


May 20--It was a little cooler, so the kids did camp in the backyard and loved it...until I woke them up at 4am because it was going to start to rain. There was no chance of rain when they decided to camp, but when I woke up the next morning at 4 to run, I looked at the weather and it said rain was going to start in 30 minutes. Well, we all know how accurate weather forecasts are, so I thought about just letting them sleep, but then I thought I might as well wake them up. Good thing I did because right when we brought in the last thing from outside (except for the tent) then it started to pour outside. 

We also had our friend over that day and for a few days every week for awhile to go swimming. He was going to scout camp and needed to pass his swimming test, but all the public schools are closed so she asked if they could come practice at our pool. It was fun having them over. We like talking with other people :) By the way, he did pass his test.

No comments:

Post a Comment