Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Signing Day for Neighbor


May 18--I was making dinner and we heard sirens and they were loud. So we went to the front of our house and saw firetrucks, ambulances and lots of cars drive by a couple of times. We thoughts well, there are 5 seniors on our street so maybe  this is for that.



When we were swimming earlier we saw that our neighbor was putting shirts in his tree. Um, what?

So after dinner, we went on our walk and our senior neighbor was outside, so I asked him if they were doing this for all the seniors. He said, "No ma'am (no joke, those boys next door always call me ma'am) this was my signing day. I just signed for Sam Houston University for track." Super awesome. I'm so glad that he was able to have something special for his signing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment