Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Happy Mother's Day


May 10-Mother's Day! What a weird Mother's Day. Aaron and Blake made muffins for breakfast and they made dinner. Aaron got me a massage gun. I use it after every run and it helps my recovery a lot.



The kids did a science experiment that my folks gave them awhile ago. It is a water filtration kit. They got the nastiest water they could find. Then Dylan said, "Um, why don't we just use the water filter Gramps gave us?" The one Gramps gave us works really well, but they had so much fun with this.


Aaron and I went for a drive to look at houses. The whole family went the weekend before and picked out our dream house. 

I think the moms all deserve an extra special Mother's Day because they have been more impacted by this coronavirus Spring Break/Quarantine than most of the dads. Here's to all the moms with young kids who had to go through online school. #noonelikesonlineschool

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment