Sunday, June 28, 2020

Park with Friends


June 11--We met Blake's friend Avir at the park. His friend Kenny still not going out.



We picked up Beckett on our way to the park.


Avir only lasted an our, but we stayed at the park with Beckett for about 3 hours.





And then some people from church showed up, so the boys were so sweet and pushed the young kids from church and  they all loved it.



Then Beckett came over and my fabric protector spray finally came so I put that on while they played. Then I took the boys over to Beckett's to play. I saw the Neumann's new out door kitchen and then I took a trip to the store while they played and then I came back and picked up my kids.

When we got home, we were getting the mail and we heard someone say "Dylan". It was his teacher, Ms. Reasoner. They were parked in front of our neighbor's house. They were the ones that had told us what happeneds. Ms. Reasoner's sister goes to the same church as our neighbor so was bringing  them dinner and Ms. Reasoner came because one of the boys was in her class last year. We talked about other things too. It was fun to see her, although I wish it wasn't because of our poor neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment