Wednesday, August 5, 2015

SF Day 9


Saturday morning, we woke up, got packed and headed to the park to get out some energy.

The boys were excited to show Aaron this park. The giant slides are very cool. We then went to the airport. The boys and I flew in 1st class. We had used Aaron's miles to fly, but Aaron's work paid for his ticket. So..the boys and I were bummed to 1st class, but not Aaron. It was nice...the boys got lots of food and got to watch TV, but the logistics weren't awesome. The 2 boys sat together and I was behind them. We left the SFO airport and it was 63 degrees and landed at DFW with 100 degree weather...yuck! We then drove home and unpacked and went to bed.

We were glad that we were able to go to SF. It is a great city to visit, but I do not want to live there. I was glad to come back home where people are friendly. Man...people are not friendly at all in SF. Blake made it known that he did not like all the people smoking..he would tell people that it isn't healthy. People totally appreciated hearing that. I loved all the sites and history in SF and the greenery.

The next morning I went to a 2 hour long ward council...we got a new bishopric so there was a lot to discuss. My counselors are gone...only a couple more weeks until school starts....back to life...so very glad we were able to take a break for awhile though.

No comments:

Post a Comment