Monday, August 24, 2015

Splash Pad


Last Wednesday night it rained (but Aaron was able to make his flight back home okay) and Thursday it was cool. And by cool I mean it was in the high 70s. So, we have been in the low 100s so that is a big change. So we went to the park because it wasn't blazing hot.



And played at the splash pad. No one else was there. I thought that was crazy. Finally nice weather and no one is outside?






They had a blast. We then came home and I finally signed a contract with some roofers and submitted the HOA paperwork.

That night we went to Blake's Meet the Teacher. His new teacher is Mrs. Sias. She loves to give hugs and Blake isn't a big hugger especially to strangers. So she was saying good bye to him and tried to give him a hug and it was this super awkward thing for him...hard to explain but very entertaining to see. We then went to see his Kindergarten teacher and she was excited to see Blake.

After that, we went to Blake's soccer practice.

Friday I got notification from my HOA that they approved my roof. Wow, that was fast. The roofers will be coming out in a couple weeks. Saturday we nailed down our fencing contractor. I know no one else is excited but I am, well, I will be excited once it is done.

We also cut hair, gave father's blessings and got everything ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment