Monday, August 28, 2017

Pump it Up and Meet the Teacher


August 22--we went to Costco and then had the Neumann's over to swim. They just got back from their 3 week vacation. Kelsey got run over by an ATV so she had to get stitches, but that's it. It is an amazing story actually. All I will say is that that little girl was watched over that day and I'm so glad that she was. That night I had my self-reliance class.

August 23--Blake had his popsicles in the park and we met Mrs. Gullickson..again. She was there Monday night because she has a daughter going into Kinder who is in Dylan's class. She seems great. She seems really on top of things and organized. I think she will be great for Blake. But I was sad  to learn that Ms. Brewer from last year quit. She sells lipsense and is one of their top sellers. So, she made enough doing that and wanted to be home with her kids more. I can't blame her, but she was such an amazing teacher and I was hoping Dylan could get her. She has been my favorite teacher for Blake so far. Oh well, I'm happy that she gets to be with her kids more.

Then we went to Blake's den meeting and then came home, ate dinner and then went to his soccer practice.

August 24--it was raining and we wanted to do something fun before school started, so we went to Pump it Up. It is such a good deal and they love it. We ended up seeing one buy that Blake's used to play soccer with and then I saw his friend that he went to preschool with--Aithen and his brother, Austin , who went to preschool with Dylan. Then i noticed that they were there with this soccer friend....ends up they are neighbors...small world. Anyway, it was fun to catch up with them.


This is Blake and Aithen--he didn't want a picture.




We got home from that and then headed over to the school to drop off our school supplies and meet the teacher--if we hadn't already. This kid is soooooo excited for school.


Here is Blake in his class. Mrs. G is behind him.


We found his locker. Then we went and said hi to Mrs. Sias. They were gone most of the summer so Blake and Kenny didn't get to play, but we found out that Kenny wrote Blake a letter saying how much he missed him. Too funny!


We were headed out and I saw this line up of golf carts--it made me laugh. 15 seconds after I took the picture, another golf cart pulled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment