Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Trip to CA Day 6


Monday morning we went with Grandma and Grandpa and Seth and Kaleb to Legoland. The cousins had so much fun together.


They took turns riding together on rides.



No one besides Seth and Kaleb wanted to do this ride though.




But all the kids loved driving...they did it a lot.










I wish I had this on video because it was hilarious. I will start this off by saying that these boats are not hard to drive...my boys had no problem. You hop on the boat while it is on a track, then it goes down a tiny bit and then there are these lanes. Before I took the picture, there were 3 boats that were backwards. It was funny to see  that because um, how did you do that? And then the workers came over, put on waders to get in to help them and then they managed to go backwards again. They finally got it....but then we noticed about half way through that one of  them was struggling again. So....maybe not nice of me to think this was hilarious, but I  tell you there was a crowd gathered watching this...it was kind of a spectacle and I didn't do it justice, but trust me...it was amusing and frustrating. I hope they don't have a driver's license.







We stopped at Costco on our way home for dinner. We got home and went to bed....busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment