Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Trip to CA Day 5


Saturday morning I woke up and ran on the jogging track...10 miles. My options were to wait until 6am until the gym opened to run on a treadmill (yuck!) or run on the upper deck where 11 laps equals 1 mile, but I could run whatever time I want. The track is what I did....and it was super windy. 

After my workout, we got ready and then all ate breakfast in the dining room. The food was so tasty. Then we needed to go get some ice cream for a certain kid. This day was our fun day at sea, so we were on the ship the whole time. Around 11am we were feeling it a little so we put on the patches that go behind the ear that I had gotten a prescription for from Dylan's doctor when we got his stitches out. The pharmacists told me that the kids would loss a little energy...they wouldn't be sleepy, but they would for sure not be themselves. False! They were themselves completely. 

Anyway....cool towel animals huh? The day was overcast and a little chilly (crazy that in Texas it was in the 90s) so we were glad  that the previous day after being in Mexico we had a chance to ride all the slides and swim.



We played mini golf....several rounds.



This kid got a hole in 1.


We played board games and chatted/hung out.


We saw this ice sculpture, which was an Indian chief.



The boys did a Dr. Seuss parade and then we went to a Harry Potter Trivia game, which we did not do very well on.


Then we had dinner in the dining room. Such good food again. I had some yummy salmon. I tried to each as much seafood as possible since Aaron can't....it's my only chance to eat it. You can get as much food as you want so Robert decided to get escargot. I tried one..my first time. It wasn't as tasty as my pie and ice cream, but it wasn't gross either.


Then we got ice cream and headed to the comedian. This comedian was rated PG so we could take the kids. Then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment