Monday, August 28, 2017

Soccer Games


Saturday morning I woke up to go run--it was 72 degrees with a cool breeze. It was heavenly. It has been 80 degrees at 4:30am and hot--real feel is much warmer. I enjoyed my long run that day. Came home, had breakfast and it started to rain, so Aaron and I quickly went outside and mowed the lawn, edged, etc. Then it stopped. Both the boys were playing at 10:15 and we weren't sure if they would cancel and from the picture, you can see they didn't get cancelled. The fields were fine....we didn't get that much rain, but look at the sky---it was ominous for sure. I watched Blake's game while Aaron went to Dylan's game. 
Blake did great. I was really proud of him. He was aggressive and had some great plays--smart plays. The team was down 5-2 and then came back to tie it. The first game is always a slow start for this team, but they found their grove.









Dylan's game got over before Blake's so they came over and watched the last couple of minutes. Dylan's team won and he scored a goal! Yeah! 

We got home, ate and then it started to rain....not a ton though like we were expecting.

Sunday--went to church, came home gave Father's Blessings, went for a walk and got ready for school. We took out the trash cans and all the neighbors were outside...all the parents are excited for school. My kids are the only kids excited for school. It made me happy that they were so excited for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment